National Tax Relief Attorney

Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr. IRS, State, & Local  Tax Lawyer (877) 505-9455

View the Ohio Bankruptcy and Taxation Law Offices of Attorney Kenneth Sheppard Jr. on LinkedinVisit the profile of Attorney Kenneth Sheppard Jr. Follow Ohio Bankruptcy and Taxation Attorney Kenneth Sheppard Jr. Like Sheppard Law Offices, facebook page of Attorney Kenneth Sheppard Jr. With Bankrupcy filing offices in Newark, Mt Vernon, and Columbus, Ohio
Columbus Ohio Bankruptcy Lawyers, Sheppard Law Offices Co., L.P.A. BBB Business Review




Amended IRS Income Tax Returns


You may choose to amend a return to claim a refund or It may be necessary to amend your individual or business tax returns due to underreported income, tax audits, improper claims or deductions, inaccurate reporting of business expenses or other reasons. Sheppard Law Offices provides tax attorney as well as income tax preparation services, therefore we can help you with your taxation issue.


Unreported and Underreported Income Taxes

If you underreported or failed to report income on your taxes, it may be a good idea to file an amendment even if you haven't received a notice from the IRS. At Sheppard Law Offices we can help you to file the proper paperwork in order to properly amend your income taxes.


IRS CP2000 Notice

The IRS sends out automated notices of underreported or unreported income, which shows proposed changes to your income tax return. The CP2000 Notice from the IRS is not a bill, it is a proposal of changes by the IRS, however it is time sensitive and should not be ignored or you will likely be facing penalties, interest, and a tax bill from the IRS. Your tax lawyer at Sheppard Law can help you to determine the best course of action if you receive a CP2000 notice from the IRS.


Divorce Cases and Modification of Claimed Dependents

It is not uncommon for divorcing or divorced couples to inadvertently both claim a child or children on their individual taxes or for neither parent to have claimed a child or children on their income taxes. In either case, the income tax preparer at Sheppard Law Offices can prepare the necessary forms amending your income taxes.


Small Businesses Adjusting Business Expenses

Maintaining an accurate record of business expenses can be a daunting task for small business owners and independent contractors. It is common for these small business owners to discover these missed business expenses after filing, We help these small business owners by amending their taxes in order to claim the business expenses.




Contact the Sheppard Law Offices today at 1-877-505-9455 to receive a free consultation regarding amending your personal or business income taxes.



15 Minute Phone

Tax Consultation


(877) 505-9455

Tax Help News and Information Newsletter

Get Tax Help today at the National Tax Law Firm of Sheppard Law Offices

Sheppard Law Offices

Law offices of Columbus, Ohio based Tax lawyer  Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr. serving clients on a national and local scale. We serve clients throughout the United States and abroad in dealing with the IRS, State, and Local taxation authorities. We have Ohio tax law offices located in Columbus, Canton, Newark, and Mt. Vernon. We handle tax issues for clients located  throughout the country, including Ohio, North Carolina, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.

© Copyright Sheppard Law Offices. All Rights Reserved.                                                                                       Web Marketing

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for protection under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.